How are you?你还好吗？来试试小编为你提供的“2019年中考英语选择填空练习题”吧!其实并不难，只是想让各位同学熟能生巧，能让你们在考试前多接触点知识。
1. ---Do you know what he did all day?
---He spent as much time playing as he ______.
A. studying B. was studying C. studied D. did studying
2. I can’t say ______I want to see him again. We haven’t seen each other for a long time.
A. how long B. how soon C. how often D. how much
3. It is said that land animals ______ from sea animals.
A. were developed B. developed C. are developing D. develops
4. ---Would you like some coffee?
---Yes, and please get me some milk, too. I prefer coffee ______milk.
A. to B. with C. than D. of
5. ______ made his teacher unhappy.
A. Tom came late B. Tom’s came late C. Tom’s late D. Tom’s coming late
6. Father asked Edison ________.
A. what was he doing that for B. why he was doing that for
C. how he was doing that for D. what he was doing that for
7. We are going to have the sports meeting _____it _______tomorrow.
A. if, rains B. unless, will rain C. unless, rains D. when, will rain
8. ______ of the students in our class _______ from the country.
A. Three fifth, is B. Three fifths, are C. Third fives, are D. Three five, is
9. News can _____every corner of the world with the help of the Internet.
A. reach B. arrive C. get D. reach to
10. Here is only one seat for the old man________.
A. to sit B. sitting C. sitting on D. to sit on
11. Though this pair of shoes is a bit expensive, I would like to________.
A. try them on B. try on them C. try them out D. try out them
12. How can we finish ____ much work in ___a short time?
A. so, so B. such, such C. so, such D. such, so
13. Last night, he had his car________.
A. to steal B. stole C. stealing D. stolen
14. Last night several young men ________the bank of lots of money.
A. stole B. robbed C. took D. got
15. Where was this big egg_____?
A. lied B. lain C. laid D. lay
16. _______ school, we can get much knowledge.
A. Because B. Thanks for C. Thanks with D. Thanks to
17. You’d better think about ________ a car now.
A. whether buy B. if buy C. whether to buy D. if to buy
18. He talks too much as if he ______everything.
A. knows B. knew C. has known D. to know
19. He will come to stay with us for _________________ next month.
A. some time sometime B. sometime some time C. sometime D. some times
20. This radio program is well worth________.
A. listening B. listening to C. watching D. to listen
21. He must be a doctor, _________?
A. mustn’t he B. must he C. is he D. isn’t he
22. This building is taller than _________one around it.
A. any other B. another one C. any D. some other
23. Though he live________, he doesn’t feel ________ because he can enjoy himself at home.
A. lonely, lonely B. alone, alone C. alone, lonely D. lonely, alone
24. Yangzhou High School sounds _________ a good one. But I would like to have more information about it.
A. / B. as C. like D. what
25. ---How long_______ you _______ the English dictionary?
---About half a year.
A. have, got B. did, buy C. have, had D. have, bought
26. _______ my great surprise, such a little boy can draw so many beautiful pictures.
A. In B. With C. To D. For
27. _____the old man spoke, ____he became.
A. The more, the angry B. The more, the more angrily
C. The more, the angrier D. The most ,the angrier
28. ____the help of my English teacher, I did well in English last term.
A. Under B. In C. With D. For
29. She _____a teacher, but now she is a doctor.
A. used be B. used to be C. was used to be D. was
30. What do you think __________him change his mind?
A. to make B. made C. make D. making
31. They are practising _______in the hall.
A. dance B. to dance C. dancing D. to dancing
32. It is _____that we all like to read it.
A. so good a book. B. such good a book C. so a good book D. such good books
33. She often offers _______.
A. us with some food B. some food to us C. us to some food D. money me
34. Most sharks feed _____ fish and other animals.
A. with B. for C. on D. by
35. ---Can you look after my daughter for me while I am away?
A. It’s a pleasure B. With pleasure C. Not at all D. You’re welcome
36. Can you think of a way ________ it?
A. doing B. do C. to do D. of do
37. I’ll get her _______harder. You wait and see.
A. study B. to study C. studied D. studies
38. Hearing his mother’s voice, the child couldn’t wait _______out.
A. rushing B. to rush C. rushed D. for rushing
39. The king _______himself from a leaning tree.
A. hung B. hanged C. hunged D. hang
40. Jim got up early _______ he caught the early train.
A. because B. or C. so that D. until
41. When _______the PRC______, do you know?
A. did, find B. did, found C. was, found D. was, founded
42. What’s six _________ seven?
A. multiplies B. multiplying C. multiplied D. multiplied by
43. My watch has stopped. It seems that I’ll go and _____ this afternoon.
A. have someone repaired it B. have someone to repair it
C. have someone repair it D. have it repair
44. I’m sure that their team will ______ ours.
A. fail B. take C. win D. beat
45. The flight was put off ________ fog.
A. because B. as the result C. as a result of D. as
46. He watched the game with a ______look.
A. surprising B. surprised C. surprise D. surprises
47. _____the time he got up, the road had already be covered with think snow.
A. For B. By C. At D. Until
48. It’s very ________ to talk with him.
A. worth B. rewarding C. deserve D. pleasure
49. To help animals is _______humans themselves.
A. help B. helping C. helpful D. to helping
50. Have you seen the pen ______I have lost?
A. what B. that C. who D. whose
51. The boy was too _______ to move when the train came near.
A. afraid B. frightening C. frightened D. frighten
52. Water must be kept _______away.
A. to run B. runs C. running D. from running
53. He is the ______of his parents. They are very _______of him.
A. proud, pride B. pride, proud C. pride, pride D. proud, proud
54. Mum, my shoes are______. Can I have a new pair?
A. wearing out B. worn C. worn out D. broken out
55. _______! You have a lot of time to go.
A. Don’t rush B. Don’t rush out C. Don’t look D. Don’t go
56. He had lived in this city _______I moved here. But I hear that he will leave this city_______.
A. long before, before long B. before long, before long
C. long before, long before D. before long, long before
57. It’s __________late now ,but I still have ___________homework to do.
A. too much, too much B. much too, much too
C. too much, much too D. much too, too much
58. He has great ________ in collecting stamps.
A. interesting B. interested C. interest D. to interest
59. We should make a contribution to _______the environment.
A. improve B. improving C. change D. changing
60. ---May I _______your motorbike, please?
---Certainly. But you mustn’t ______ it to others.
A. lend, lend B. borrow, lend C. borrow, borrow D. lend, borrow
61. The captains of the two sides will _______the conversation later.
A. go on B. carry on C. keep on D. go with
62. Will you please make ________ for me? I must be together with my baby.
A. a room B. room C. a space D. rooms
63. The machine must be ________at once.
A. put off B. put on C. put away D. put right
64. I wonder _______ the rain will stop soon.
A. that B. / C .if D. what
65. I will help you if I _______.
A. am able B. will be able C. can be able to D. am able to
66. I think _______impossible to learn English well in a short time.
A. that B. this C. it D. /
67. No matter______, you should not give it up.
A. what will happen B. what is happened C. what happens D. happen what
68. There is nothing _______with you. You needn’t be worried.
A. the wrong B. matter C. the matter D. the problem
69. Older people should __________politely.
A. speak to B. be spoken C. be spoken to D. spoken to
70. You should have a try _______you don’t know how to do it.
A. though B. even though D. as though D. even
71. When do you think________?
A. will he be back B. he will be back C. will be he back D. he will back
72. We usually see the sign “This Side Up”_______.
A. in a room B. on the road C. on a box D. on a glass
73. I will _______ until your father comes back home. I have something important to talk with him.
A. not wait B. leave C. wait D. not to wait
74. --- This boy is very clever.
A. So is he B. So he is C. He is so D. He so is
75. It’s not an easy thing to give up _________ at my age.
A. smoke B. to smoke C. smoking D. to smoking
76. Hainan Island is the place _____, whether it is summer or winter.
A. to go B. to travel C. to be D. to visit to
77. He is afraid _______the bridge because he is afraid _______ into the water.
A. to cross, of falling B. of crossing, to fall
C. to cross, to fall D. of crossing, of falling
78. He has lived and worked in China _______1996.
A. in B. since C. for D. by
79. It’s great fun _______ the yo-yo. Do you want a go?
A. playing B. to play C. play with D. playing with
80. I really don’t know what ________next. Can you help me?
A. to do B. to do it C. do D. do it
81. Someone has called the police, ________?
A. has he B. hasn’t she C. hasn’t they D. haven’t they
82. You’d better go to bed early on weekdays, _______ you?
A. hadn’t B. didn’t C. weren’t D. needn’t
83. My parents went to work, leaving me _______ the homework at home alone.
A. to do B. did C. for doing D. doing
84. Your pen writes_______. Where did you buy it?
A. good B. nice C. neat D. well
85. She is _______ girl that I have ever known.
A. good B. better C. the best D. best
86. We lived a hard life _______.
A. in the 1960s B. in 1960s C. in the 1960 D. in 1960s’
87. English is spoken ______the world.
A. all over B. by C. as D. for
88. All the students _______when they heard the good news.
A. were cheered B. cheered C. are cheered D. cheering
89. Modem can be used for connecting a computer ______ a phone line.
A. with B. for C. to D. towards
90. _______ the population by the year 2050?
A. How many will be B. How much will be C. What will be D. What will
91. Your ticket must _______ ahead of time.
A. book B. be booked C. order D. be ordered
92. You must_______ try _______make mistakes any more.
A. not, to B. /, not to C. /, don’t D. /, to
93. Don’t _______the seas any more, or the living things in them will die.
A. litter B. litter into C. litter to D. litter in
94. In the first half, we scored three_______.
A. balls B. footballs C. goals D. games
95. Last year the boss of a large factory _______two million yuan to our school.
A. gave in B. gave up C. gave back D. gave away
96. I saw him _______ your room when I walked past yesterday afternoon.
A. entering into B. to enter C. enter D. enter into
97. I’d like something _______ English. Could you make some for me?
A. real B. really C. true D. truly
98. The teacher said that light _______faster than sound.
A. travelled B. is travelling C. travels D. to travel
99. To complain too often ______a good thing.
A. it isn’t B. that isn’t C. isn’t D. isn’t it
100. There are many _______ people working for the Great Green Wall.
A. million B. million of C. millions of D. millions