出国留学网搏击俱乐部经典台词

出国留学网专题频道搏击俱乐部经典台词栏目,提供与搏击俱乐部经典台词相关的所有资讯,希望我们所做的能让您感到满意!

《搏击俱乐部》经典台词中英文

 

  《搏击俱乐部》经典台词中英文

  That old saying,how you always hurt the one you love? Well,it works both ways.

  俗话说,人们总会伤害他所爱的人,其实人们也会爱上他所伤害的人。

  Lost in oblivion,dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.

  不顾一切,感到黑暗,沉默和完整。我找到了自由,抛开所有希望就是自由。

  The things you own end up owning you.

  你已经被物质奴役了。

  Between those huge,sweating tits that hung enormous the way you’d think of god’s as big.

  头被埋在这么大的奶子中间,不禁认为上帝的胸部也很壮观。

  Echo:I could’t sleep. I could’t sleep. Everyting’s far way. With insomnia, nothing’s real. Everyting’s a copy of a copy of a copy.

  失眠症让我感受不到真实,一切都很虚幻,事情都成了相同的拷贝。

  We used to read pornography. Now it was the horchow collection.

  以前我们看色情图片寻找刺激,现在是看产品目录。

  Lost in oblivion,dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.

  不顾一切,感到黑暗,沉默和完整。我找到了自由,抛开所有希望就是自由。

  I wasn’t really dying. I wasn’t host to cancer or parasites. I was the warm little center. That the life of this world crowded around.

  我没有绝症,也没有癌症或是寄生菌。我只是一个小小的中心,周围拥挤的生命的中心。

  Every evening, I died and every evening, I was born again. Resurrected.

  我每晚都会死一次,可是又重生一次。复活过来。

  When you have insomnia, you’re never really asleep and you’re never really awake.

<...

搏击俱乐部经典台词

 

  《搏击俱乐部》改编自恰克·帕拉尼克的同名小说,是20世纪福斯电影公司于1999年发行的一部悬疑惊悚片,由大卫·芬奇执导,布拉德·皮特、爱德华·诺顿、海伦娜·博纳姆·卡特等主演。该片讲述了生活苦闷的泰勒为了找寻刺激与好友杰克组成“搏击俱乐部”,在那里他们可以把一切不快的情绪宣泄,借着自由搏击获得片刻快感的故事。下面出国留学网与大家分享该片的经典台词,欢迎阅读。

  1、Losing all hope was freedom.

  彻底绝望意味着自由。

  2、The things you own end up owning you.

  你占有的东西最终会占有你。

  3、First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you’re gonna die. It’s only after we’ve lost everyting that we’re free to do anyting.

  你得先放弃一切,你必须没有恐惧,面对你总有一天会死的事实。只有抛弃一切,才能获得自由。

  4、That old saying,how you always hurt the one you love? Well,it works both ways.

  俗话说,人们总会伤害他所爱的人,其实人们也会爱上他所伤害的人。

  5、The things you own end up owning you.

  你已经被物质奴役了。

  6、Sticking feathers up your butt does make you a chicken

  插上羽毛,不等于你就是老鹰

  7、Between those huge,sweating tits that hung enormous the way you'd think of god's as big.

  头被埋在这么大的奶子中间,不禁认为上帝的胸部也很壮观。

  8、I wasn't really dying. I wasn't host to cancer or parasites. I was the warm little center. That the life of this world crowded around.

  我没有绝症,也没有癌症或是寄生菌。我只是一个小小的中心,周围拥挤的生命的中心。

  9、When you have insomnia, you're never really asleep and you're never really awake.

  得失眠症的人无法真正入睡,也没有清醒的时刻。

  10、Marla's philosophy of life was that she might die at any m...