出国留学网美剧经典台词

出国留学网专题频道美剧经典台词栏目,提供与美剧经典台词相关的所有资讯,希望我们所做的能让您感到满意!

2017托福听力里可能出现的美剧经典台词

 

  “2017托福听力里会出现的美剧经典台词”由出国留学网托福考试栏目精心为广大考生整理,大家赶快抓紧时间来练习吧!

  1.There are two kinds of pain.The sort of pain that makes you strong or useless pain...The sort of pain that‘s only suffering.

  痛苦分两种,一种让你变得更强,另一种毫无价值,只是徒添折磨。

  2. And a person’s character isn‘t determined by how he or she enjoys vitory,but rather how he or she endures defeat.

  一个人的品行,不取决于这人如何享受胜利,而在于这人如何忍受失败。

  3. Power’s a lot like real estate.It‘s all about location, location, location.The closer you are to the source,the higher your property value.

  权力就像房地产,位置是所有的一切,你离中心越近,你的财产就越值钱。

  4.He chose money over power--In this town,a mistake nearly everyone makes. Money is the McMansion in Sarasota that starts falling apart after ten years. Power is the old stone building that stands for centuries.

  为了钱而放弃权力,这个城市里几乎人人都犯了这个错。金钱是萨拉索塔的巨无霸豪宅,保质期就只有十年,权力是古老的石砌建筑,能屹立数百年。

  5. Don’t play dumb with me.

  别跟我装傻。

  6. What are we supposed to do in the face of so much senseless pain And he said to me,"What else can we do but take what seems meaningless and try to make something meaningful from it"

  在这些无意义痛苦面前,我们该怎么做?

  他告诉我:“除了从无意义的事中,尽力挖掘出一些有意义的东西,我们还能做什么呢?”

  7. Of course we should enjoy our success and be grateful for it. But never let your gratitude sour into pride.

  我们当然应该享受成功并心怀感激,但千万不要让感激变为骄傲。

  8. Nothing can help us endure dark times better than our ...

《越狱》经典台词赏析

 

  不少小伙伴都钟爱美剧、英剧,而且可以从中学到不少知识,小编为大家整理了《越狱》的经典台词,希望对大家有帮助哦!

  《越狱》经典台词赏析

  Michael: You and me…It's real…

  我和你……是真的

  深情而含蓄的表白。

  Michael/Lincoln: Just have a little faith.

  活得有信念点!

  逆境中的精神支柱。

  Abruzzi: I kneel only to God. Don't see him here.

  我只向上帝下跪。他可不在这!

  带着尊严与骄傲离去,以及自己的信念。从容赴死前轻吻十字架的样子,像是这一生都已获得救赎。

  Friend of Sucre: You look like hell.

  Sucre: I'm man from hell, puppy. Now, I just gotta go to Vegas.

  -你看起来像是去拼命的。

  -我可是从地狱逃出来的!我现在就要去维加斯。

  Sucre对爱的执著让我感动。就像他说的,"She is the love of my life". 此生挚爱。

  托福口语栏目推荐阅读:

  解读新托福口语题型

  托福口语常见失分点总结

  新托福口语考试难点问题大解析

...

看美剧经典台词有可能成为雅思口语的考试题

06-10

标签: 雅思

 《暮光之城》是2010年最火的电影之一,电影的火爆使得大家对它的台词也变得非常的熟悉起来。这部电影是描写美国高中生生活的,有很多都是美国学生常用的语句出现,也就非常有可能成为雅思口语考试的考试题。现在,让我们看看《暮光之城》中那些经典台词。

1 i would miss my loving, erratic,harebrained mother. 我想念善良而又粗心大意的妈妈。

2 in the state of washington,under a near constant cover of clouds and rain, there is a small town named Forks,population, 3120 people.This is where i'm moving. 在华盛顿州,在乌云骤雨下,有个小镇叫Forks。

3 we used to make mud pies when we were little. 我们小时候一起玩过过家家的。

4 sorry i had to mess up your game,Mike! 不好意思抢了你的头彩,麦克!

5 you know, you can always go for eating disorders. 其实你可以写饮食障碍症的。

6 spedo padding on the swim team. 游泳队里面的皇牌。

7 we are talking olympic-size 我们说的是奥运级别的人马。

8 she is really weird, and she is with Jasper,the blond one who looks like he is in pain.她是个十足的怪人,她跟加斯帕在一起,那个样子好像很痛苦的金发男。

9 I am really kind of the more suffer-in-silence type. 我是个沉默寡言的人。

10 hi, i am Eric, the eyes and ears of this place. 这里的地头虫。

11 like a masterpiece 一件惊世之作。

12 and the next day, another no-show 第二天,也没有出现。

13 I played Santa one year 有一年我扮演圣诞老人。

14 screaning, i literally repel technolongy now 笑吧,我现在正在抵制高科技。

15 hey , did you get contacts? 你戴隐形眼镜吗。

16 it is the fluorescents 那些萤火虫。

17 you know, your mood swings are kind of giving me whiplash 你忽冷忽热,这样会伤我感情。

...