出国留学网英语听力练习材料

出国留学网专题频道英语听力练习材料栏目,提供与英语听力练习材料相关的所有资讯,希望我们所做的能让您感到满意!

英语听力练习材料:哈尔滨冰雪节

 

  下面是出国留学网小编为大家带来英语听力练习材料:哈尔滨冰雪节,详细内容如下,希望能对大家有所帮助!

  But this icy river isn't just for extreme sports.

  除了极限运动外,这条冰河还有其它用处

  All the building materials for the festival at Harbin

  哈尔滨冰雪节的所有建筑材料

  are taken from this spot to create the city of ice.

  都从这里取用,冰城由此而来

  In just one week 8,000 workers cut out the 180,000 cubic metres of ice needed.

  在短短一周内,八千名工人切割出了建筑所需的18万立方米冰块

  It's only when you get closer you realise just how thick this ice is.

  只有凑近了看,你才能发现这冰到底有多厚

  That's around 20 inches.

  大约50厘米厚

  This is a proper construction project on an industrial scale.

  这完全是一个工业级的建设项目

  For nearly 60 years, this humble patch of earth on the outskirts of town

  近60年来,哈尔滨郊外这块不起眼的土地

  has been transformed into a frozen fantasy land.

  变身成为一块冰封的梦幻世界

  125,000 tonnes of rice is cut and shifted and painstakingly crafted.

  人们切下12万5千吨的冰,运到现场,精心制作

  In just three weeks an entire city has emerged.

  仅花了三周时间,整个冰城已然成形

  Here it is in all its frosty glory.

  这就是冰城的凛冬奇景

  Every year there is a different theme reflecting on a period of Chinese history.

  每年的冰雪节都有不同的主题,对应中国历史上的某一时期

  And this year, it is the Silk Road.

  今年的主题是丝绸之路

  The Silk Road was an ancient trade route linking China to the Mediterranean Sea.

  丝绸之路是连接中国和地中海的一条古贸...

英语听力材料:《日本艺术》

 

  下面是出国留学网小编为你带来的英语听力材料:《日本艺术》,希望能对大家的英语听力练习有所帮助!

  点击收听音频

  Anili: You know any thing?

  你能讲讲吗?

  Reiko: Yes. Ikebana, it's an art of flowers and it's quite different from Western style flower arrangement because in Ikebana's theory you can decorate one flower,

  好的。花道是一种花的艺术,它和西方的插花截然不同,因为花道的理论是,一个花器插一枝花。

  only with one flower.

  真的!

  Anili: Oh, really!

  是的,日本的花道不仅仅是装饰花朵,而是一种用花朵展示空间的艺术。

  Reiko: And it's, the flower arrangement in Japan is not only decorating flowers but it's an art with flowers and space.

  了解。

  Anili: I see.

  花与花之间的空间,以至于整个花道表达了人世间的空间感,甚至整个宇宙。

  Reiko: The air between the flowers and also the room, and everything, it shows the space or even the universe, and that.

  日本还有什么其他的艺术形式?

  Anili: What's another Japanese art?

  日本的艺术有花道,茶道!

  Reiko: Japanese art? Mm, Ikebana! Tea Ceremony!

  茶道!

  Anili: Tea Ceremony!

  茶道!

  Reiko: Tea Ceremony!

  茶道!跟我讲讲茶道。

  Anili: Tea Ceremony! Tell me about Tea Ceremony.

  茶道!茶道是一种制茶的特殊方式,不光是煮茶,还包括擦拭茶杯等步骤。

  Reiko: Tea Ceremony! It's, there's a certain way you have to make tea, not only make tea, there's a certain way to for example wipe a bowl.<...

英语听力——澳大利亚

 

  出国留学网英语听力栏目推荐听力材料:《澳大利亚》,希望大家能够喜欢~

  点击收听音频

  Todd: Hello Michael.

  你好,迈克尔。

  Michael: Hello Todd.

  你好,托德。

  Todd: We're going to talk about Australia. Or your going to talk about Australia. So first of all how many people live in Australia?

  我们聊聊澳大利亚。或者你来介绍一下澳大利亚。第一个问题,澳大利亚有多少人口?

  Michael: Australia? Oh, there's about twenty million people in Australia right now. A little bit under, but close to twenty.

  澳大利亚?目前,澳大利亚有人口两千万。不到两千万,但是很接近。

  Todd: OK. What are the biggest cities?

  好的,澳大利亚最大的城市是?

  Michael: The biggest city? The biggest city is Sydney, then it's followed by Melbourne and then Brisbane and then I think it's Perth. But most of the big cities are on the East Coast of Australia. And Perth is on the west coast, but sort of of out there by itself.

  最大的城市?澳大利亚最大的城市是悉尼,第二和第三大城市分别是墨尔本和布里斯班,第四是珀斯。大部分大城市都分布在澳大利亚东海岸,只有珀斯这个大城市在西海岸。

  Todd: OK. Um, if you had to live in one place where would you live?

  好的,如果你要选择一个居住的城市,你会选择哪里?

  Michael: I like Brisbane. I had my teenage years in Brisbane, growing up in Brisbane, um or maybe Sidney because it is a big city, but Brisbane has got the gold coast and the sunshine.

  我喜欢布里斯班。我十几岁的时候就在布里斯班,我在那里长大。不过我也可能选择悉尼,因为它是最大的城市。但布...

英语练习听力:我的父母

 

  以下是出国留学网英语听力栏目小编为大家推荐的英语听力材料:《我的父母》,和小编一起来体会一下原滋原味的英语口语吧~

  点击收听音频

  Jessica: OK, my mother and father. Let's see. My mom is three years older than my dad, and they are like night and day. My mom is 5 foot 4, on a good day, 5 foot 2, I think in real life, and she is very sweet and very nice, and very caring, and very cute, everybody tells her how young she looks, and how she resembles my sister, perhaps. My father is very much completely opposite that. He is a very big man, very loud, very funny, very boisterous. He makes friends no matter where he goes. For example, sometimes he goes to Florida and makes all sorts of good friends. He'll just go off. He's kind of a magnet to people, and so my parents are completely opposite, and they complement each other very well. My dad has a very good sense of humor. My mom is very gentle. Very nice.

  好的,我的父母。我的母亲比我父亲大三岁,他们十分不同,就像白天和黑夜的区别一样。我母亲高5.4英尺,但我认为她的真实身高只有5.2英尺。她很亲切,和蔼,很会照顾人。她很可爱,所有人都跟她说她看上去很年轻,和我像姐妹花一样。我的父亲是完全相反的一个人。他个子很大,大嗓门,风趣,爱说话。他走到哪里都能交到朋友。例如,又一次他去了弗罗里达州就交到了各种各样的好朋友。他就是简单地去了,仿佛他对人有磁力一样。因此我的父母是完全相反的两个人,他们互补得很好。我父亲很幽默,我母亲温柔和善。

  Todd: When is the last time you talked to you parents?

  你上次和你父母谈话时什么时候?

  Jessica: I talked to them probably about two weeks ago. Yeah, everything is going well.

  我上次和他们谈话是...

原滋原味的英语听力:双层巴士

 

  下面出国留学网英语听力栏目小编为大家带来的是英语对话听力:双层巴士,和小编一起来体验一下原滋原味的美式英语吧~希望大家能够喜欢!

  点击收听音频

  Todd: OK. Steven, you're looking at a picture. Please describe what you see!

  Steven,你能描述一下你看到的这张图片吗?

  Steven: Uh, I can see a red double-decker bus. It's the kind of bus you'll see very often in London. In fact I know this bus is from London because I can see the names: Chelsea, Sloan Square, Victoria, Herring Cross. These are all areas in London. Um, so obviously the bus is in London.

  我看到的是一辆双层巴士。它在伦敦随处可见。事实上,这辆巴士来自伦敦是一目了然的,切尔西,斯隆广场,维多利亚,Herring Cross,这些都是伦敦的地名。所以这辆车一定是伦敦的。

  Todd: OK. Have you ever been on a double-decker bus?

  好的,那么你有没有乘坐过双层巴士呢?

  Steven: Yeah, yeah, yeah. many times. Many times. When I was younger, you used to get double-decker all over England but now you only tend to see them in the big

  cities.

  是的,经常。我小时候,我经常乘坐上层巴士到伦敦的各个地方,但现在只有在大城市才能看到它。

  Todd: Oh, really. Mm! How much is the fare?

  真的吗!那么双层巴士的费用是多少?

  Steven: Well, it depends on the journey. It's..I guess it's not too expensive, but the minimum price you would pay is, for a short journey, is about a pound.

  费用多少是由乘坐的距离长短决定的。我猜想不是很贵,上车要支付的最少车费,也就是短途的车费,是1英镑。

  Todd: Mm, yeah, who can you see on the bus? Can you pick out anyon...

英语对话听力:巧做鸡蛋卷

 

  下面出国留学网英语听力栏目小编为大家带来的是英语对话听力:巧做鸡蛋卷,和小编一起来体验一下原滋原味的美式英语吧~

  点击收听音频

  Oh, hey, Keri! You cook, right! You're a pretty good cook.

  你好,Keri!今天你来烹饪!你一定是位好厨师。

  I'm OK.

  是的。

  OK. I want to make an omelet, so actually this is really silly, I've never made one before. How do you make an omelet?

  我想要做煎蛋卷,但这实际上很愚蠢,因为我从来没有做过。你是怎么做的?

  OK, Well, I can teach you how I make them, which is the same way my father and grandmother make them, which is a little special.

  好的,我能够教会你如何制作煎蛋卷,这是我祖母传给我父亲,我父亲再传给我的做法,它真的很有特色。

  OK. Yeah! Yeah!

  哦,好的!

  First you take some eggs and crack them into a bowl, and whisk them up, quite, so they're quite high and fluffy, and in a hot pan,

  首先,你敲碎几个鸡蛋到碗里,快速搅匀,因此蛋液有许多泡沫。接着,

  and you need a pan that's that's kind of small, that the sides go up at an angle. You put some oil and heat it up, so it's quite hot,

  你需要平底锅,就是那种很小的,两边与锅底有一定角度的平底锅。

  and then you take your whipped up eggs, or whisked up eggs, and pour them into the pan, and as it's cooking,

  记得在平底锅内加入油,等油热了,搅拌并倒入蛋液。让蛋液充分加热成型,

  if you take a spatula, and push the bottom layer of the egg, to the side, to the sides, and then to the middle,

  如果你有小平铲,用铲子将锅底的蛋液推向锅的边缘,推满锅的边缘,最后是锅中央...

英语听力材料:耶鲁建校及得名

 

  下面是出国留学网英语听力栏目小编和大家分享的英语听力练习材料:走进世界名校---耶鲁大学校园英语情景对话系列,第一课,耶鲁建校及得名。希望能对大家的英语听力练习有所帮助!

  点击收听音频

  A: Good morning. I’m Andrew. You seem to be new here. Can I help you?

  A:早上好,我叫安德鲁。你是新生吧?需要什么帮助吗?

  J: Nice to meet you. My name is Jenny. Actually, I'm a freshman , and I'm looking for the Law School.

  J:很高兴认识你,我叫珍妮。实际上,我是一名大一新生,我在找法学院。

  A: Well, I’m going there, too. Maybe you would like to follow me.

  A:哦,我也要去法学院。你跟我走吧。

  J: Really? That’s great. Thank you.

  J:真的吗?那太好了。谢谢你。

  A: Don’t mention it. Why did you choose Yale?

  A:别客气。你为什么选择耶鲁呢?

  J: Well, I learned its motto when I was nine: Lux et Veritas.Right?

  J:哦,我9岁的时候就知道耶鲁的校训了一光明与真理。对不对?

  A: That’s right.

  A:是的。

  J: From then on, I had been dreaming of this University. Finally, I’m standing here. You know, it has a long history. It was established in 1701...

  J:从那时起,我就梦想着来这所大学读书,现在,我终于站在这里了。要知道,耶 鲁大学有悠久的历史,它建校于1701年……

  A: That’s right.

  A:是的。

  J: By the way, I read from books that our predecessors celebrated the 50th anniversary Andrew Jenny of Yale in 1752, considering the school to be founded in 1702. While in 1850,a ...

哈里杜鲁门——That Is No Reflection on Anybody

 

  哈里杜鲁门---一个即使没人相信他, 他也完全相信自己的总统:That Is No Reflection on Anybody 我可没对任何人有看法,没有发现秘密协议。详细内容如下,和出国留学网小编一起来看一下吧!

  点击收听音频

  Truman: I have asked Mr. Connelly to be my Confidential Secretary. Mr. Reinsch is going to help me with press and radio affairs.

  杜鲁门:我已经让康纳利先生做我的机 要秘书了。赖因施先生将帮助我处理媒 体和无线节目事务。

  Reporter: Mr. President, can you give us that full name?

  记者:总统先生,您能告诉我们他的全 名吗?

  Truman: Matthew J. Connelly.

  杜鲁门:马修康纳利。

  Reporter: How do you spell it?

  记者:怎么拼写的?

  Truman: Leonard Reinsch. Connelly spells it the Irish way. (Laughter)

  杜鲁门:莱纳德赖因施。康纳利都 是用爱尔兰的习惯拼写。(笑声)

  Reporter: How does Mr. Reinsch spell his name?

  记者:赖因施先生都是怎么拼写自己的 名字的?

  Truman: How is that?

  杜鲁门:什么意思?

  Reporter: Reinsch—how does he spell his name?

  记者:赖因施一一他的名字怎么拼?

  Truman: R-e-i-n-c-h—S-c-h—there’s an S in there. I forgot the S.

  杜鲁门: R—e—i—n—c—h S—c—h有一个S,我刚才忘了 S。

  Reporter: Can we have something about where he is from?

  记者:能不能告诉我们他是哪儿的人?

  Truman: He has been a radio executive for Governor Cox. Mr. Connelly has been with me all the time. Mr. Reinsch was connected with the National Committee during the last campaign as the radio expert for the N...

美国总统访谈录文稿及音频:We Have Cut Expenditures

 

  We Have Cut Expenditures 我们已经降低了支出,没有发现秘密协议,美国总统访谈录采访文稿 。详细内容如下,和出国留学网小编一起来看一下吧!

  点击收听音频

  Reporter: Merriman Smith, United Press: Mr. President, we have heard something of this from other sources, but we wonder if you could tell us about the reasons and your plans to ask Congress to postpone the corporation and excise tax reduction next year?

  记者:我是合众社的梅里曼?史密斯, 总统先生,我们从其他渠道听到了一些 事情,但是我们想知道你是否能告诉我 们你要国会推迟明年减少税收实践的计 划和原因?

  Eisenhower: Well, it is a very simple process. As I have told you before, the financial affairs of the Government are really very complicated, and they have numbers of unknown factors. One of them is the expenditures, what they are going to be, which always have to be estimated in advance. Another is income. And the other, of course, is the deficit and its effect on the value of the dollar, which introduces, definitely a variable factor. This administration has been very much in favor, as you know, of extending such things as social security coverage, unemployment coverage, and all that sort of thing. There are two reasons for that一there are three reasons: one, of course, is the humanitarian, giving to these people a feeling of security and confidence. Two, the added stability you get in times of recession; you keep up the income of the mass of people,...

英语听力——怀特艾森豪威尔与记者的精彩问答

 

  下面出国留学网小编为大家推荐的英语听力材料是怀特艾森豪威尔与记者的精彩问答---一个留下很多未解谜团的总统:PWe Have Cut Expenditures 我们已经降低了支出,没有发现秘密协议。详细内容如下:

  点击收听音频

  Reporter: Merriman Smith, United Press: Mr. President, we have heard something of this from other sources, but we wonder if you could tell us about the reasons and your plans to ask Congress to postpone the corporation and excise tax reduction next year?

  记者:我是合众社的梅里曼?史密斯,总统先生,我们从其他渠道听到了一些事情,但是我们想知道你是否能告诉我们你要国会推迟明年减少税收实践的计划和原因?

  Eisenhower: Well, it is a very simple process. As I have told you before, the financial affairs of the Government are really very complicated, and they have numbers of unknown factors. One of them is the expenditures, what they are going to be, which always have to be estimated in advance. Another is income. And the other, of course, is the deficit and its effect on the value of the dollar, which introduces, definitely a variable factor. This administration has been very much in favor, as you know, of extending such things as social security coverage, unemployment coverage, and all that sort of thing. There are two reasons for that一there are three reasons: one, of course, is the humanitarian, giving to these people a feeling of security and confidence. Two, the added stability you get in times of recession; you keep up the income ...