出国留学网英语口语对话

出国留学网专题频道英语口语对话栏目,提供与英语口语对话相关的所有资讯,希望我们所做的能让您感到满意!

日常英语口语对话有哪些

 

  想要了解日常英语对话的小伙伴赶紧来瞧瞧吧!下面由出国留学网小编为你精心准备了“日常英语口语对话有哪些”,本文仅供参考,持续关注本站将可以持续获取更多的知识点!

  日常英语口语对话有哪些

  1、Hold on 等一下(口语中,人们不太用wait a minute)如果两人辩论,吵架,抬杠,你要别人“打住”,可以说,hold it right there.

  2、I hate his guts. 我最讨厌他。也有说I hate him guts. Guts 是肠子,相当于“恨之入骨”的意思。He doesn’t have much guts. 他是个胆小鬼。 ut feeling 直觉

  3、Nuts, 果仁,核,为复数时,意为“疯子”,He is nuts。他有神经病。He went nuts and killed a guy.他发疯了,结果杀了一个人。You are driving me nuts. 你真是要把我逼疯。

  4、How is everything? (还好吗?) I am just stuck in a rut, doing the same things every day. I wish I could do something different. (烦死了,每天都是干同样的活,我真想换个活法。)

  5、I have totally sold out to your idea. 我100%地赞同赞同你的意见。类似的话还有If you are not careful enough, you will buy into his bad idea. 如果你不小心的话,你就会采纳他的这馊主意。

  6、I am just ecstatic about going to visit you soon. 马上要见你,我高兴死了。

  7、A dap and dip 打个照面,露下脸就走。

  Matt: Are we going to Jon’s party?我们去琼的聚会吗?

  Darryl: Yeah, but I don’t want to stay long, so let’s make it a dap and dip.那就去吧,不过我可不想多呆,顶多就打个照面就走人。

  8、I would like to get a job within couching distance. 我想找个不用走路就可以上班的工作。Couching distance,沙发距离,就是坐在沙发上不起身也能够得着。这是那种 couch potato喜欢做的美梦。

  9、Yukky 难吃,说这个词时还要做一个难吃的表情。Where did you get this food? It was yukky. 你从哪里弄了这吃的?那么难吃。

  10、 与yukky相反的词是yummy,好吃极了。说这个词时,要不然就把音拖一下,要不然说它两次,表示你真的喜欢主人做的这道菜。

  11、I cannot take it any more. 我再也无法忍受了。前面还可以加上一句:don’t push me. 不要再逼我呀。 同样意思的句子还有:I cannot stand him any longer.

英语口语情景对话:找不完的借口

 

  出国留学网英语栏目为您推荐“英语口语情景对话:找不完的借口”,希望能帮助到您!

  大嘴: A medical experts published a book ,which found a laundry list of excuses for men’s derailments.

  最近一位法国医学专家刚刚推出一本书,为男性的出轨行为找出了一箩筐理由。

  脸盆: Men are always the wreckers, oppositely women are victims.Men actually have so many excuses.

  肇事的总是男人,受伤的总是女人,男人竟然还有这么多理由。

  大嘴: Sexual desire always corrodes men’s souls.

  性欲一直腐蚀着男人的灵魂。

  脸盆: It is the mistake according to the medical expert.

  在这位法国医学专家看来,这是女人对男人的误解。

  大嘴: He thought that men look for the women who resemble their mothers so much in unconscious minds.

  他认为男人在潜意识中是在寻找与母亲相近的女人。

  脸盆: The more absurd one is the problem followed, which caused by pending contradictions between mothers and sons.

  更荒谬的是此后的婚姻出现问题,也多是由于和母亲之间一些悬而未决的问题导致的。

  大嘴: Does he mean that mothers influence their sons ?

  难道说是母亲的影子一直影响了男人?

  脸盆: So many contentions.

  争议很大啊。

  大嘴: The social phenomenon can not be explained by the only reason.

  这种社会现象不能用一种原因来解释。

  脸盆: Yeah,his remark is apparently so extreme.

  是的,他的说法显然很偏激。

  英语口语栏目推荐:

  英式发音练习小技巧

  英语基本句型300句

英语口语情景对话:生与死的话题

 

  出国留学网英语栏目为您推荐“英语口语情景对话:生与死的话题”,希望能帮助到您!

  Bob: Hi, Tom. Do you know that the suicide rate in Japan keeps ranking high among the world’s leading countries?

  嗨,汤姆。你知道日本的自杀率一直居高不下吗?

  Tom: Yeah, I have heard of it.

  嗯,听说过了。

  Bob: Why do so many Japanese commit suicide?

  为什么会有这么多人自杀呢?

  Tom: I think it must be the tremendous stress of society. What’s more, Japan is a small-size country with a large population and this increases the pressure on them.

  我想可能是巨大的社会压力。再加上日本国土面积小人口多,这加重了他们的压力。

  Bob: Do you think being alive is an easy thing?

  你觉得活着是一件简单的事吗?

  Tom: Actually, I don’t think so. Nowadays, it becomes more and more difficult to live well without great efforts.

  事实上,我并不这么认为。现在,如果没有好好努力是没法过好日子的。

  Bob: But I think choosing death really needs great courage.

  但我觉得选择死亡真的需要很大的勇气

  Tom: Really, I think being alive needs more courage. You know, we have to suffer a lot physically and psychologically when we are alive. But we end our sufferings when we die.

  是吗?我觉得活着需要更大的勇气。你知道的,活着时总是要经受身体上和精神上的折磨。但是死了以后,一切痛苦也就结束了。

  Bob: It sounds reasonable. But we all don’t know what the world would be like after we die. Maybe it’s a world more miserable than this world.

  听起来挺有道理的。但是我们都不知道死后的世界是怎么样,也许那是个比这个世界更惨的世界呢。

  Tom: Yeah, it seems that it is a perennial question.

  看来这是个永恒的问题了。

  <...

英语口语情景对话:过生日

 

  出国留学网英语栏目为您推荐“英语口语情景对话:过生日”,希望能帮助到您!

  Tina: Good morning, Ann.

  早上好啊,安。

  Ann: Morning, Tina.

  早上好,蒂娜。

  Tina: Do you know what date it is today?

  你知道今天是几号吗?

  Ann: Yeah, it’s October 29th, what’s the matter?

  嗯,10月29号,怎么了?

  Tina: Today is September 12th, according to the lunar calendar. It’s mother’s birthday.

  今天是农历九月十二, 是老妈的生日。

  Ann: Really? Oh, my god. I forgot it. Do you have any plan?

  真的吗?我的天啊。 我居然忘了。你有没有什么计划啊?

  Tina: Yeah, I decide to make a birthday cake for her.

  有啊。我打算做一个蛋糕。

  Ann: Good idea. And a bunch of carnation will be better..

  好主意。多一束康乃馨会更好。

  Tina: Certainly. Today we will do all the housework. I am going to the supermarket to buy the flour and eggs.

  当然了。今天将由我们来做所有的家务哦。我现在要去超市买面粉和鸡蛋。

  Ann: Well. You prepare the birthday cake and I will decorate the house.

  好的。你去准备蛋糕,我来装饰房间。

  英语口语栏目推荐:

  英式发音练习小技巧

  英语基本句型300句

  怎样练好英语口语发音

  

英语情景对话之健身房和健康

 

  出国留学网英语考试网为您整理“英语情景对话之健身房和健康”,希望朋友们也能用英语流利的对话。

  Gyms and Fitness 健身房和健康

  Jules: Hey Nathan, do you go to the gym?

  朱尔斯:纳山,你去健身房吗?

  Nathan: Yes, Jules. I do try to but I'm a bit, I don't know what the word is.

  纳山:是的,朱尔斯。我有试着去健身,不过我有点儿……那个词怎么说来着?

  Jules: Lazy?

  朱尔斯:懒吗?

  Nathan: Inconsistent. No, thanks very much.

  纳山:肢体不协调。不是懒,谢谢你。

  Jules: What do you do at the gym? What do you actually do?

  朱尔斯:你一般在健身房做什么?通常你会用什么器械?

  Nathan: What do I do at the gym? I try to work on specific back and lower back muscles but it's quite difficult.

  纳山:我在健身房做什么?我通常专门练背肌和腰背肌,不过非常难。

  Jules: On a machine or?

  朱尔斯:在器械上还是?

  Nathan: Well that's the unfortunate part is that the gym that I go to doesn't have a proper barbell so most of it's machine work or...

  纳山:这就是不幸的地方,我去的那家健身房没有合适的杠铃,所以我在部分时间都是在用器械锻炼……

  Jules: Bar bell, is that a thing you lift?

  朱尔斯:Bar bell是你举的东西吗?

  Nathan: Like the big long bar, all the muscle dudes kind of use.

  纳山:就是一杆又大又长的杆子,就是那些肌肉男们会用的。

  Jules: I don't know much about that kind of stuff.

  朱尔斯:我不太懂那些。

  Nathan: But there's enough and then I usually do like forty five minutes of different lifts and then about an hour kind of stretching afterwards. But, yeah, I don't like the gyms so much, you know.

<...

英语口语情景对话:家长监督

 

  本文“英语口语情景对话:家长监督”由出国留学网英语考试网整理而出,希望能帮到您!

  Parent Watch 家长监督

  Alex: So Maria, do your parents use any of the social media sites.

  亚历克斯:玛丽亚,你父母用社交网站吗?

  Maria: They do. Both my parents are on Facebook. My mum is not that active on Facebook. She has a profile and she has pictures and I think she's online whenever she wants to get in touch with her kids mostly, which is me and my sister. But my father he uses it regularly and I sometimes get weird like comments from him. It's not that bad, but, for example, when I'm traveling and he can't call me, he just writes like that looks awesome to weird pictures and it kind of gets awkward sometimes. But they do have, they are very active on the internet and my dad he's a journalist, so he's good with words, so whenever we have to write each other, I always get these long mails like that's very cleverly worded and humorous and it's so cool. He's so cool. My mum is more behind.

  玛丽亚:用。我父母都有脸谱网账号。我妈妈不太常用脸谱网。她有填个人资料也上传了照片,我认为她是在自己想上网的时候就上下脸谱网,主要是和我和我姐姐联系一下。不过我爸爸经常用脸谱网,有时我收到他的评论会感觉很奇怪。不过也不是那么糟了,比如,我旅行的时候他不能给我打电话,他就会在一些奇怪的照片下面评论“看上去棒极了”,有时这会有些尴尬。我父母经常上网,我爸爸是记者,他很擅长写作,我们给对方写信时,我会收到非常长的邮件,这些邮件用词巧妙又幽默,非常棒。我爸爸非常酷。我妈妈则不擅长写东西。

  Alex: What about Skype?

  亚历克斯:那Skype呢?

  Maria: Skype yes but mostly only to get in touch with me and my sister.

  玛丽亚:通常他们只用Skype和我还有我姐姐联系。...

英语口语情景对话:墨西哥玉米饼

 

  本文“英语口语情景对话:墨西哥玉米饼”由出国留学网英语考试网整理而出,希望能帮到您!


  Tacos for Two 墨西哥玉米饼

  Daniel: Hey Olga, how are you?

  丹尼尔:嗨,奥尔加,你好吗?

  Olga: Hi, and how are you Daniel?

  奥尔加:你好,你怎么样,丹尼尔?

  Daniel: I'm fine thanks. I need to ask you a favor.

  丹尼尔:我很好,谢谢。我想请你帮个忙。

  Olga: Sure, what's up?

  奥尔加:没问题,什么事?

  Daniel: Well I'm trying to impress a girl and I need to cook something for her.

  丹尼尔:我想给一个女孩留下好印象,我想给她做些吃的。

  Olga: I see.

  奥尔加:我明白了。

  Daniel: So I was thinking of Mexican food.

  丹尼尔:我打算做墨西哥食物。

  Olga: Wow, that's a good option.

  奥尔加:哇,这是个不错的选择。

  Daniel: What can you recommend me?

  丹尼尔:你会推荐我做什么?

  Olga: Why don't you cook tacos?

  奥尔加:为什么不做墨西哥玉米饼呢?

  Daniel: OK.

  丹尼尔:好。

  Olga: It's fairly simple and I think you can do it. Can you get tortillas?

  奥尔加:非常容易做,而且我认为你能做出来。你能做玉米面饼吗?

  Daniel: I might be able to get them but I'm not really sure.

  丹尼尔:我应该可以做,不过我不太确定。

  Olga: Well if you get them then I can just cook the meat, you know. It's really easy, like in a pan, a fry pan, you just fry it with onion, salt, pepper, and maybe a little bit of chili peppper. Do you like it hot?

  奥尔加:如果你能做玉米面饼的话,我可以来炒肉。做法非常简单,用平底炒锅炒肉和洋葱,放盐,再加一些辣椒,可以放红辣椒。你希望做的辣一些吗?

英语情景对话练习:社交联系

 

  本文“英语情景对话练习:社交联系”由出国留学网英语考试网整理而出,希望能帮到您!

  Social Connections 社交联系

  Alex: Hi, Katia, how are you?

  亚历克斯:嗨,卡蒂亚,你好吗?

  Katia: I'm doing good and you Alex?

  卡蒂亚:我很好,你呢,亚历克斯?

  Alex: I'm doing good thank you. I have a question for you. Are you on Facebook?

  亚历克斯:我也很好,谢谢。我想问你个问题,你有脸谱网账号吗?

  Katia: Yes, I am in Facebook but I really do not check very often.

  卡蒂亚:有,我用脸谱网,不过我不经常登录。

  Alex: OK, how often do you check it usually?

  亚历克斯:好,你通常多久登录一次?

  Katia: I actually try not to check it very often. It's been taking a lot of my time so right now Icheck it about, I try once a week during the weekends.

  卡蒂亚:我尽量不频繁登录。因为每次上脸谱网我都会花很多时间,所以我尽量一周浏览一次,通常是在周末。

  Alex: OK. I used to be on Facebook a lot before. I was like checking it every day and, youknow, posting on my friends' walls and trying to catch up with everybody on Facebook. Butthen I realised that I was losing a lot of time on it. I was, I don't know if investing is the word,but I was spending a lot of time on it and I kind of like decided to close my wall, because Ithought that I was just spending too much time, and it was not really adding anything so, but Idon't know if that's the right thing, because sometimes I feel that I need to communicatestuff to my friends and since my wall has been closed for so long, I don't want to kind of likejust communicat...

中英英语情景对话:社交媒体过度

 

  本文“中英英语情景对话:社交媒体过度”由出国留学网英语考试网整理而出,希望能帮到您!

  Social Media Overload 社交媒体过度

  Katia: I'm doubting, I'm doubting if the whole Facebook and Twitter, if that's actually good. Itseems like generations now are spending so much time in computers and virtually but not reallydoing outside activities so I wonder if there should be a change and perhaps not allow it soeasily or be or have more restrictions on it.

  卡蒂亚:我对脸谱网和推特是否值得肯定持怀疑态度。看起来这一代人在电脑和虚拟世界上花费的时间太多了,他们没有时间去户外活动,所以我在想是不是应该做出改变,也许不应该让人们这么容易地接触电脑,或是加以限制。

  Alex: That would have to be something with children, right? Like if children or youngergenerations are spending more time on Facebook or on social media online than spending timewith their real friends outside playing or doing stuff in the park or going to special classes orsomething. I don't know. I don't have brothers or children or anyone that I could talk about butI don't know. What do you think?

  亚历克斯:你指的是儿童,对吧?如果孩子们或年年轻一代在脸谱网或其他社交媒体上花费太多时间,他们就没有时间和朋友们去外面玩,没时间去公园玩,或是没时间上一些特殊课程。我不太清楚。我没有兄弟也没有孩子,没有可以谈这个问题的人。你怎么看?

  Katia: I would be worried if I had children and they were into all these social media thingsthat it's hard to keep up even for me and even for us. I feel that, you know, some people thatwe don't know might be spying on us; we're just open.

  卡蒂亚:我担心的是,我有孩子以后他们会对社交媒体着迷,而我们很难跟上了解他们的最新情况。一些我们不认识的人可能正在监...

英语情景对话之路怒

 

  本文“英语情景对话之路怒”由出国留学网英语考试网整理而出,希望考生们喜欢!

  Road Rage 路怒

  Julia: So Nathan, I got a ride here with you today and I noticed in the car that you were a littlebit angry.

  朱莉娅:内森,我今天搭你的车过来,我发现你在开车时有点生气。

  Nathan: You know that was me toned down.

  内森:你知道我已经缓和很多了。

  Julia: Oh my goodness.

  朱莉娅:哦,我的天哪。

  Nathan: I can seriously get mega road rage.

  内森:我有很严重的路怒症。

  Julia: Where's it coming from? Where's it coming from?

  朱莉娅:为什么?你为什么会有路怒症?

  Nathan: I think it's because I think that everybody should be like aware and considerate ofeverything around them and I try to be so I try to never go over the speed limit. If I can seelike there's a row of traffic coming on and there's a car stopping the traffic because they wantto turn, I always try to let them turn and I think that some people are selfish and it drives mebonkers.

  内森:我想是因为,我认为所有人都应该意识和考虑到周围的情况,我会尽量做到,而且我从来没有过超速的情况。如果车流量很大,可是有辆车因为要转弯而阻断了交通,通常我会让那辆车先转弯,可是我认为有些人太自私了,这快把我逼疯了。

  Julia: So you have road compassion and road rage at the same time?

  朱莉娅:所以你在路上开车时既有同情心又会发怒?

  Nathan: Yeah, maybe. But it's interesting because I'm going through a process at the momentof trying to wash away this road rage and actually it comes from your husband. He's kind oflike my yogic master and he's telling me all th...