出国留学网

目录

2017年政府工作报告中英对照版

字典 |

2017-03-06 09:56

|

【 liuxue86.com - 实用资料 】

  2017年政府工作报告中英对照版

  一、2016年工作回顾

  A review of our work in 2016

  经济运行缓中趋稳、稳中向好;

  The economy has registered a slower but stable performance with good momentum for growth.

  国内生产总值达到74.4万亿元,增长6.7%;

  GDP reached 74.4 trillion yuan, representing 6.7-percent growth.

  居民消费价格上涨2%;

  The CPI rose by 2 percent.

  工业企业利润由上年下降2.3%转为增长8.5%;

  With an 8.5-percent increase in profits, industrial enterprises reversed the previous year's negative growth of 2.3 percent.

  就业增长超出预期;

  Employment growth exceeded projections.

  全年城镇新增就业1314万人;

  A total of 13.14 million new urban jobs were added.

  年末城镇登记失业率4.02%,为多年来最低;

  The registered urban unemployment rate stood at 4.02 percent at year-end 2016, the lowest level in years.

  供给侧结构性改革初见成效;

  Initial success was achieved in supply-side structural reform.

  服务业增加值占国内生产总值比重上升到51.6%;

  The value created by the service sector rose to 51.6 percent of GDP.

  大众创业、万众创新广泛开展;

  People were busy launching businesses or making innovations.

  全国居民人均可支配收入实际增长6.3%;

  Personal per capita disposable income increased by 6.3 percent in real terms.

  农村贫困人口减少1240万;

  The number of people living in poverty in rural areas was reduced by 12.4 million.

  出境旅游超过1.2亿人次;

  Overseas trips exceeded 120 million.

  广义货币M2增长11.3%,低于13%左右的预期目标;

  The M2 money supply increased by 11.3 percent, below our projected target of around 13 percent.

  深入推进“互联网+”行动和国家大数据战略;

  We took further steps to implement the Internet Plus action plan and the national big data strategy.

  74个重点城市细颗粒物(PM2.5)年均浓度下降9.1%;

  A 9.1-percent drop in the annual average density of fine particulate matter (PM2.5) was seen in 74 major cities.

  二、2017年工作总体部署

  What the government will do in 2017

  今年发展的主要预期目标是:

  Key projected targets for development this year:

  国内生产总值增长6.5%左右,在实际工作中争取更好结果;

  GDP growth of around 6.5 percent, or higher if possible in practice.

  居民消费价格涨幅3%左右;

  CPI increase kept around 3 percent.

  城镇新增就业1100万人以上,城镇登记失业率4.5%以内;

  Over 11 million new urban jobs, and a registered urban unemployment rate within 4.5 percent.

  继续实施积极的财政政策和稳健的货币政策。

  We will continue to pursue a proactive fiscal policy and a prudent monetary policy.

  三、2017年重点工作任务

  Major areas of work for 2017

  3.1 用改革的办法深入推进“三去一降一补”。

  Pushing ahead with the five priority tasks through reform

  扎实有效去产能。

  Take solid and effective steps to cut overcapacity

  因城施策去库存。

  Take targeted policies to cut excess urban real estate inventory

  积极稳妥去杠杆。

  Carry out deleveraging in an active and prudent way.

  多措并举降成本。

  Take multiple measures to cut costs.

  精准加力补短板。

  Take targeted and powerful measures to strengthen areas of weakness.

  3.2 深化重要领域和关键环节改革

  Deepening reform in major sectors and key links

  持续推进政府职能转变。

  We will continue to transform government function.

  继续推进财税体制改革。

  We will continue to reform fiscal and tax systems.

  抓好金融体制改革。

  We will advance reforms in the financial sector.

  加快推进国企国资改革。

  We will speed up the reform of SOEs and state capital.

  更好激发非公有制经济活力。

  We will do more to energize the non-public sector.

  加强产权保护制度建设。

  We will improve the property rights protection system.

  大力推进社会体制改革。

  We will make a big push for progress in the reform of the social system.

  深化生态文明体制改革。

  We will deepen institutional reform to build a sound ecological environment.

  3.3 进一步释放国内需求潜力

  Doing more to unleash the potential of domestic demand

  促进消费稳定增长。

  We will promote a steady increase in consumer spending.

  积极扩大有效投资。

  We will work proactively to expand effective investment.

  优化区域发展格局。

  We will improve planning for regional development.

  扎实推进新型城镇化。

  We will take solid steps to pursue a new type of urbanization.

  3.4 以创新引领实体经济转型升级

  Transforming and upgrading the real economy through innovation

  提升科技创新能力。

  We will strengthen our capability for making technological innovations.

  加快培育壮大新兴产业。

  We will accelerate the development of emerging industries.

  大力改造提升传统产业。

  We will endeavor to transform and upgrade traditional industries.

  持续推进大众创业、万众创新。

  We will continue to encourage people to start businesses and make innovations.

  全面提升质量水平。

  We will take comprehensive steps to improve product quality.

  3.5 促进农业稳定发展和农民持续增收

  Promote steady development of agriculture and continued increases in rural incomes

  推进农业结构调整。

  We will push forward with structural adjustment in agriculture.

  加强现代农业建设。

  We will boost the development of modern agriculture.

  深化农村改革。

  We will deepen rural reform.

  加强农村公共设施建设。

  We will step up the development of public facilities in rural areas.

  3.6 积极主动扩大对外开放

  Actively expanding China's opening up to the world

  扎实推进“一带一路”建设。

  We will make solid efforts to pursue the Belt and Road Initiative.

  促进外贸继续回稳向好。

  We will ensure that foreign trade continues to pick up and register steady growth.

  大力优化外商投资环境。

  We will make big moves to improve the environment for foreign investors.

  推进国际贸易和投资自由化便利化。

  We will promote the liberalization and facilitation of international trade and investment.

  3.7 加大生态环境保护治理力度

  Effectively strengthening environmental protection

  坚决打好蓝天保卫战。

  We will make our skies blue again.

  强化水、土壤污染防治。

  We will strengthen the prevention and control of water and soil pollution.

  推进生态保护和建设。

  We will move forward with ecological conservation and improvement.

  3.8 推进以保障和改善民生为重点的社会建设

  Promoting social development to ensure and improve the wellbeing of our people

  大力促进就业创业。

  We will strive to boost employment and business startups.

  办好公平优质教育。

  We will work to ensure that our people have access to equitable and quality education.

  推进健康中国建设。

  We will make continued progress in building a Healthy China.

  织密扎牢民生保障网。

  We will weave a strong safety net to ensure people's wellbeing.

  发展文化事业和文化产业。

  We will develop cultural programs and industries.

  推动社会治理创新。

  We will explore new forms of social governance.

  人命关天,安全至上。

  We will ensure workplace safety and people's lives.

  3.9 全面加强政府自身建设

  Strengthening the all-around improvement of government

  坚持依法全面履职。

  We will continue to work to see that government functions are fully carried out in accordance with law.

  始终保持廉洁本色。

  We will maintain ethical conduct and moral integrity at all times.

  勤勉尽责干事创业。

  We will perform with a strong work ethic, sense of responsibility, and enterprising spirit.

  想了解更多实用资料网的资讯,请访问: 实用资料

本文来源:https://www.liuxue86.com/a/3112762.html
延伸阅读
清晨醒来的时候,我们应该问候自己的恋人早安,希望在全新的一天里拥有好运气,赶紧起床迎接清晨的朝阳吧,希望恋人能收到自己的问候。以下是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“恋人早安心语简短”
2020-07-15
当我们快要毕业的时候,难以忘怀的是在母校的学习生活,在这段时间里我们努力学习着,正因为如此才能有所成就,很感谢母校的陪伴。以下是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“2020毕业留给母校的
2020-07-15
对我们而言,有着太多的话语想对母校说,毕竟这里蕴含着我们学习的美好回忆,也希望母校能够发展得越来越好,这是作为学生的小小心愿。以下是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“学生留给母校的话2
2020-07-15
温馨的造成,怎么能没有温暖的问候?下面是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“2020对恋人早安温馨句子”,仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读。2020对恋人早安温馨句子【一】1. 我的心意
2020-07-15
一日之计在于晨,每天的快乐也从早晨的一句问候开始!下面是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“恋人早安心语2020”,仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读。恋人早安心语2020【一】1. 伴着
2020-07-15
怎样证明家庭贫困呢?下面是出国留学网小编精心为您整理的“通用版家庭贫困证明范本”,仅供参考,希望您喜欢!更多详细内容请点击出国留学网查看。通用版家庭贫困证明范本1xx大学:贵校__
2018-08-13
朋友,你在小升初考试中考得怎样呢?以下是由出国留学网小编为大家精心整理的“小升初英语试卷及答案(外研版)”,仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读。小升初英语试卷及答案(外研版)一、根据所给字母,
2018-07-18
有些小朋友的理解能力不行,那这就更应该用试卷来练习一下,孰能生巧的道理我们都懂,关键就是要去做呀。以下就是小编为您整理的“冀教版小升初语文试卷及答案”,仅供参考,希望对您能够有所帮
2018-08-23
可能有很多大人的英语还不如孩子,所以想要给孩子出英语题也是无能无力,就算是出出来了,自己也不知道怎么做,这样不就有些尴尬了嘛。以下就是小编为您整理的“小升初英语试卷及答案冀教版”,
2018-08-23
小升初考试已经结束了。朋友,想必你在考试中还考得不错吧!以下是由出国留学网小编为大家精心整理的“小升初语文试卷及答案冀教版”,仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读,希望能够对大家有所帮助。小升初
2018-07-18