5. A. It is six o’clock. B. It’s October 10th. C. It’s a public holiday.
6. A. Fourteen. B. Sixteen. C. Fifteen.
7. A. Not at all. B. That’s all right. C. Certainly. Here you are.
8. A. Either is OK. B. Thank you. C. This way, please.
9. A. It is wet. B. It was sunny. C. It is cloudy.
10. A. Yes, I think so. B. I’ll do it. C. Yes, it’s difficult.
11. A. No, I can’t. B. Yes, I can. C. Of course, go ahead.
12. Three years ago. B. In three years. C. For three years.
13. A. It’s from China. B. He likes it very much. C. He thinks it’s 10 yuan.
14. A. I hate you. B. I don’t want to stay here.
C. Sorry. It’s getting late and I must go now.
15. Did the woman know who won the match?
A. It’s hard to say. B. No, she didn’t. C. Yes, she did.
16. Where is the woman from?
A. New York. B. England. C. London.
17. Where are the two speakers?
A. In a classroom. B. On a farm. C. In a dining room.
18. What’s Li Ying’s son.
A. He is an engineer. B. He is a doctor. C. He is a cook.
19. What kind of music does the man like?
A. Jazz. B. Rock music. C. Pop music.
20. Who gave the party for the girl?
A. her aunt. B. He friend. C. Her mother.
21. What is the man probably going to do?
A. To take a train. B. To take a taxi. C. To take a bus.
22. What’s wrong with Mike?
A. He hurt his foot. B. He hurt his leg. C. Nothing was wrong with him.
23. What are they doing?
A. They are singing songs. B. They are walking. C. They are making a phone call.
24. Why hasn’t Jane received the email?
A. Because she is ill. B. Because she is too tired.
C. Because here computer doesn’t work.
25. What was the won doing last month?
A. Se was taking care of her sick mother B. She was writing a novel.
C. She was taking care of her father while she was writing a novel.
26. How is the woman’s father now?
A. He was getting worse. B. He is much better. C. He doesn’t feel well.
27. What does the woman want the man to do?
A. To read a novel. B. To move the heavy box.
C. To take her father to the hospital.
28. Why do Lan Lan’s parents send her to s sports school?
A. Because Lan Lan likes sports. B. Because they live near the school.
C. Because Lan Lan is a lazu girl.
29. What does Lan Lan drink for breakfast?
A. Tea. B. Coffee. C. Orange juice.
30. How does she go to the gym every morning?
A. By bus. B. On foot. C. By bicycle.