出国留学网经典电影对白

出国留学网专题频道经典电影对白栏目,提供与经典电影对白相关的所有资讯,希望我们所做的能让您感到满意!

卡萨布兰卡经典台词

 

  1.I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

  我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。

  我想,我们的故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。

  2.I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.

  我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。

  3.I love you more & more each day as time gose by.

  时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。

  4.Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

  世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她(伊尔莎)却偏偏走进了我的酒馆。

  //这是我记忆最深的台词。

  5.--Where were you last night?

  --That's so long ago, I don't remember.

  --Will I see you tonight?

  --I never make plans that far ahead.

  --你昨晚去哪里了?

  --那么久以前的事我记不起来了。

  --我今晚可以见到你吗?

  --我从不计划那么遥远的事情。

  6.I was right. You are a sentimentalist.

  我说对了,你是个感情用事的人.

  7.How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.

  你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。

  8.I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.

  我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。

  9.Alot of water under the bridge.

  过去的事有如逝水.

  10.I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.

  我记不起来了,伊莎小姐.我有点生锈了。

  11.We all try. You succeed.

  人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。

  12.--Let's see, the last time we met...

  --Was La Belle Aurore.

  --我想想看,我们最后一次见面是