Father＇s day is coming， my mother and I are considering what kind of gift for dad， he will like it.
＂Mom， what＇s your dad want to send a gift？＂ I asked mother chin up in their hands. After mom pondered said： ＂the fruit basket！＂ Let＇s go to boutique ＂.＂
So we went to the shop and left to choose the right to choose， selective， think of these gifts. ＂Oh， my father was born in the year of the dog， they brought him a puppy！＂ I suddenly have such an idea.
We go to plastic， found to have a vivid puppy is very interesting. Fluffy hair， jiongjiongweishen eyes， smiling face， let a person more see more like it. I thought to myself， the puppy is quite lovely， just it.
I bought it， please the waiter after packaging， gladly went home.
At home， I wrote a blessing words on the paper， gift together on the bed.
My mother and I to discuss， to a scary： we hide in father into the room of place， such as father came in， frighten him. So we quickly hid. ＂Knocked...＂ ＂Dad！＂ Grandma come forward to open the door， when dad walked from the front of us. ＂Wow＂ a cry and jumped out of us. ＂Oh， scared me to death！＂ Dad shaking. ＇a man， he was we＇re scared， ha ha！ ＂Mom at dad.
When father entered the room found gift， eyes wide， wide cannot help hold me turned several turn in the living room.
The dad for father＇s day is happy！
1. Whenever I think of you very proud， is to motivate you at all times I have been forging ahead. In this special festival， I bless you！
2. I will remember forever， in my hands on the shoulders， the wind from the time how warm； forever I will remember that I grew up with back， with your years of happiness into my worry-free！ Dad wishes a happy holiday！
3. Dad， you let me have a wider sky， let me see you higher and farther.
4. Father＇s teachings， like a lamp， to illuminate the future for me； father＇s care as an umbrella for wind and rain I am obscure. I wish you a Happy Father＇s Day！
5. Dad， you will always be in my heart the most type， the best father， I wish you a Happy Father＇s Day！
6. Your eyes show sternness， but more kindness and care. Thank you for making me feel important.
7. Thanks for holding my hand when I need it.
8. To father--from your favorite string bean.
9. Dad， you will always be in my heart the most type， the best father， I wish you a Happy Father＇s Day！
10. I wish my father and I accomplished a very happy holiday season， you will always be the idol of my heart - is the star as characters！
11. I own all of my skills of fatherhood to you Dad. Happy Father＇s Day.
12. Dad， I＇ll give you got to hear that you like the song， I wish the old man happy！
13. I didn＇t see what a good father you were to us before， but I do now.
14. Your experience and guidance have always been appreciated。
15. I didn＇t realize that being a father would be so difficult. It makes me appreciate you all the more.
Father’s Day， contrary to popular misconception， was not established as a holiday in order to help greeting card manufacturers sell more cards. In fact when a “father’s day” was first proposed there were no Father’s Day cards！
Mrs. John B Dodd， of Washington， first proposed the idea of a “father’s day” in 1909. Mrs. Dodd wanted a special day to honor her father William， whose wife died while giving birth to their sixth child. Mr. Smart was left to raise the newborn ；and his other five children by himself on a rural farm in eastern Washington state. It was after Mrs. Dodd became an adult that she realized the strength and selflessness her father had shown in raising his children as a single parent.
The first Father’s Day was observed on June 19，1910 in Washington. And it was in 1966 that President Lyndon Johnson officially declared the 3rd Sunday of June as Father’s Day.
Father’s Day has become a day to not only honor your father， but all men who act as a father figure. Stepfathers， uncles， grandfathers， and adult male friends are all honored on Father’s Day.