The English often go out with an umbrella or a raincoat. Why 1 the weather in Britain often changes quickly.
Spring can be rainy or windy, 2 the weather is getting warmer and you can hope more sunny days. In fact, there 3 as much sunshine in spring as in summer. Summer is 4 time for visitors to go to the seaside. People often go out to have a walk or swim. Autumn is a beautiful season. During autumn it is still nice to be outside, too. In winter, I gets colder, and it might 5 , especially in the north. There are 6 very heavy winds in this season.
February is usually the coldest 7 of the year, while the warmest 8 often July.
The difference 9 temperature between winter and summer is not so great in Britain. The average temperature for winter is about 4.5 ℃, and for 10 is about 15.5℃.
1. A. Because B. As C. For D. Since
2. A. so B. but C. or D. for
3. A. have B. can have C. can be D. can
4. A. the worst B. the best C. the latest
D. the earliest
5. A. rain B. wind C. hot D. snow
6. A. too B. either C. also D. as well
7. A. weather B. season C. month D. day
8. A. is B. was C. are D. were
9. A. in B. on C. by D. for
10. A. spring B. summer C. autumn D. winter
四 ABCBB CCAAB