31. English is interesting, _____ I didn’t like it at first.(连词用法)
A. and B. so C. but D. or
32. Which do you like _____, apples or oranges?(比较等级)
A. best B. good C. well D. better
33. ——Could you tell me how to get to Xuzhou Railway Station, please?
A. No, I couldn’t B. Don’t ask me
C. Thank you all the same D. Certainly. You can take the No. 1 bus
34. Thanks _______ the Great Green Wall, the land produces more crops.(固定搭配)
A. by B. of C. for D. to
35. ——I’m sorry you have missed the bus. It _____ five minutes ago.
——What a pity!(时态)
A. was leaving B. has left C. left D. leaves
36. ——Would you like some more tea?
A. No more B. Just a little C. I’ve had enough D. Yes, I would
37. I can’t find the pen I was given. Have you seen _____ ?(代词)
A. it B. one C. this D. that
38. Don’t make me _____ this or that. I’m too busy!(非谓语动词)
A. to do B. do C. doing D. done
39. The restaurant is so popular here. Look, there are so many _____ here.(语义搭配)
A. food B. dish C. people D. waiter
40. In the United States, Father’s Day falls on _____ third Sunday in _____ June.(冠词)
A. the; 不填 B. the; a C. 不填; the D. a; 不填
41. ——Must I finish that work today? (情态动词)
——No, you _____. You may finish it in three days.
A. mustn’t B. needn’t C. shouldn’t D. couldn’t
42. Who can tell me _____ at the meeting?(从句)
A. what he said B. he said what C. what did he say D. bow he said
43. Digital cameras are becoming very popular, though some still _____ too much.(动词用法)
A. pay B. spend C. sell D. cost
44. China’s sport stars Yao Ming and Liu Xiang _____ Goodwill Ambassadors(亲善大使) for Shanghai.(被动语态)
A. has been named B. have been named C. has named D. have named
45. Premier Wen(温总理)is _____. He said he would stay up to watch this year’s World Cup matches.(语义搭配)
A. a football fan B. over sixty C. interested in music D. good at writing