1. Chinese students should obey rules and regulations of Philippine government, respect the culture and beliefs of the natives and not do anything that jeopardizes the securities of the Republic of the Philippines and its people.
2. The students must register on time, if not, they must specify the reason/s and time for the late enrollment in advance. When the student gets the approval, it will be considered as personal leave, and if students exceed the time limit without any reason, the admission qualification will be cancelled.
3. The students must fill out the university Registration Forms in English and submit other requirements such as pictures, etc.
1. The university will issue the official letter of admission before students leave school.
2. The concentrate Doctoral studies is arranged 2 times every year, and about 3 weeks each time. Students can choose to study or do research at school or outside of Philippines in other times.
3. If students leave school before the settled time, students should shoulder all the consequences.
4. Communicate and interact in English with teachers actively in class.
5. If students attendance rate is lower than 80%, university has the right to let students don"t get the units.
6. Students are responsible for the consequences of unfavorable score or graduation date due to their failure in finishing research work.
7. If they have any different opinions, students could communicate with program assistant,who will submit the report to the program chairman, and the chairman will coordinate the problems with related teachers.
1. Getting on with classmates well.
2. No-smoking on campus.
3. Taking care of the university properties, pay for the damage/s.
4. Show respects to the freedom of religious belief of all the students.
1. The students finish the massed learning (twice a year, about three weeks each time), complete all the research work, take the exams, submit the dissertation, and finally pass the dissertation to get the diploma.
2. Students will get certification of Doctoral Degree from the university when they are allowed to graduate.
VI. Suspension and drop out
1. If the students want to get suspension because of health problem or other reasons, the certificates from hospital and relative document should be offered, they could suspend after getting the approval from school.
2. The fees are not refundable according to the relative rules of the university.
3. If the students will be absent from school for more than 50 class hours, and leave school without any approval, they will be considered as drop out of school automatically. The fees are not refundable.
1. After the first module/term, students need to offer the data to university to put on records, including: scanned passport (and the copy of changing to student visa), scanned I-card, scanned student ID as well as scanned transcript of records of the first courses.
2. After the second module/term, students need to offer the data to university to put on records, including: title of dissertation, advisor, scanned transcript of records of the second courses.
3. After the third module/term, students need to offer the data to university to put on records, including: submit title of dissertation, tables and general outline to international affairs organized by university.
4. After the fourth module/term, students need to offer the data to university to put on records, including: scanned transcript of records of the fourth courses, title of dissertation, tables and general outline as well as defense score.
5. After Graduation Ceremony, students need to offer the data to university to put on records, including: A photocopy of Doctoral Degree Diploma.